martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN!!

Hola chicas lindas!!!
Hello beautiful people!!

Hoy tengo un proyecto un poco diferente... Es algo que hice para mi cocina y no tiene mucho que ver con scrapbooking... pero realmente me encanta!!
Today I have a project a little bit different... It is something I made for my kitchen and not too much about scrapbooking... but I really love it!!



Este es un letrero que hice para el blog de retos Colour it, Create it, Show it Off, utilizando la imagen #675 que pueden encontrar aquí.
This is a welcoming sign which I made for Colour it, Create it, Show it off Challenge Blog, using image #675 that you can find here.



Como pueden ver es una tabla de picar de madera que alteré y decoré con el precioso digi de My Besties, Sherri Baldy y algunos pequeños detalles.
As you may see, this is a wooden chopping  that I altered and decored with the beautiful digi from Sherri Baldy, My Besties.


Recuerden que también tenemos grupo Colour it, Create it, Show it off en Facebook.
Remember we also have a Colour it, Create it, Show it off Group on Facebook.

Espero que les guste y que no olviden dejar su comentario!
Hope you like it as I do and do not leave without commenting!!


1 comentario:

  1. Què preciosa!! me encantan tus moños y el toque que le das a tus proyectos.... excelente idea

    ResponderEliminar